John Bolton’s defenestration was a long time coming, writes Peter Bergen. On so many issues — North Korea, Iran, and Venezuela — President Trump’s national security adviser’s bellicose views and advice repeatedly clashed with those of his mercurial boss.
- SFTB: Thoughts on Philly, Dan Quinn’s choice words, Falcons fans showing up, backup running back
- How Bolton Got Himself Fired
- Hoyer backpedals after contradicting Nadler on impeachment probe
- Issues and Answers: Governor Matt Bevin and Congressman Hal Rogers
- Nadler: Impeachment timetable doesn’t hinge on Don McGahn
- Supreme Court of Iceland grants Eimskip the right to appeal
- Dems Pivot From ‘Trump & Russia’ to ‘Trump & Racism’
- House Judiciary leaders press for answers in Epstein death
- How do we connect the economy to our everyday lives?
- The DNC Army That Could Soon Descend on Swing States